Important! Concerning PI Firm out of Charlotte, NC

  • ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 29, 2009
      Moderators,

      this message may conflict with rules of your group, I ask that you put this message out as it has legal importance of those affected, not everyone is a member of the other groups.
      Important message concerning the PI's and firms that have been ripped off by the well known PI Firm out of Charlotte, North Carolina.

      If you are a victim or know anyone who has please send an email to me concerning this matter,

      I have been asked to compile a list of the victims ripped off, we all know who this company is. We are working on legal representation now, you will be contacted.

      Regards,

      John Ecklund
      Licensed Private Detective
      ECKLUND & ASSOCIATES
      P.O. Box 6882
      LEE'S SUMMIT, MO 64064
      Direct:816-509-3836
      Fax:816-503-9827

      Web: http://www.EcklundAndAssociates.com

      Email: investigations@...

      The information transmitted (including attachments) is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C. 2510-2521, is intended only for the person(s) or entity/entities to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited. If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.