[infoguys-list] Services available in Melbourne Australia

  • feb1462
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000
      Hi all from downunder!!!!!!!!!

      Corporate Services 21C has been around for the past 5 years and to this end has built its reputation on confidentiality, efficiency and ethics.  The Industry in Australia is forever moving forward and it is this that I announce my services are available 24 hrs a day.  Process serving/ Corporate investigations/ Fraud Management/ Executive Protection Management/ Disaster Management as well as Security Consulting.

      If anyone would like more information they can email me and I will send them some information about the business.

      Thank you for your time

      Phil Purkiss
      Director
      Corporate Services 21C
    • Andrew DallaRiva
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000

        where are u located ?
        Corporate Services 21C has been around for the past 5 years and to this end has built its reputation on confidentiality, efficiency and ethics.  The Industry in Australia is forever moving forward and it is this that I announce my services are available 24 hrs a day.  Process serving/ Corporate investigations/ Fraud Management/ Executive Protection Management/ Disaster Management as well as Security Consulting.

        If anyone would like more information they can email me and I will send them some information about the business.

        Thank you for your time

        Phil Purkiss
        Director
        Corporate Services 21C

        eGroups.com Home: http://www.egroups.com/group/infoguys-list
      • feb1462
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000
          I am located in the northern suburbs, near the Airport and where are you from?

          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 3, 2000
            Hawthorn