Southern California Fraud Speakers Needed for www.scfia.org

  • David Williams
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 8, 2009
      The Southern California Fraud Investigators Association (
      <http://www.scfia.org/> www.scfia.org) is in need of speakers for our
      luncheons and seminars. The topics need to be on fraud related area's to
      include identity theft, welfare, automotive, antique, DMV, body shop,elder
      abuse, insurance, workers compensation, computer forensics, questioned
      documents, checks, counterfeiting, etc.... The list is endless so sorry if I
      did not list them all. We prefer that the speaker is eligible for the topic
      to be mcle or post approved especially for either the one day or annual
      seminar but is not mandatory for the luncheons. In the past we have had
      speakers talk on Russian gangs, locating military personnel, prison gangs,
      motorcycle gangs, wiretapping, polygraphs, locating people, pretexts and
      undercover investigations. Travel fee's, mileage and or speaker fee's are
      not paid. Hotel room's might be covered at our annual conference depending
      on the time of day and the distance the speaker came from. If you are
      interested please email me David Williams at <mailto:dwilliams@...>
      dwilliams@... with your contact information as well as your topic and
      credentials. Thanks.

      David C. Williams

      DCW & Associates

      7400 Center Avenue, Suite 209

      Huntington Beach, CA 92647

      (800)899-0442 Fax (714)892-3543

      CA PI License # PI 12300

      Website: www.dcwpi.com <http://www.dcwpi.com/> Email:
      dwilliams@...

      Nationwide Investigations, Court Research, Truth

      Hands-On Records Research...We pick-up where the online databases leave
      off...

      $65.00 Flat Rate Document Retrieval- Anyplace Nationwide

      Board Member/Social Director for the Orange County Performing Arts Business
      Partnership (www.ocpac.org <http://www.ocpac.org/> )

      Sgt. at Arms for Southern California Fraud Investigators Association
      (www.scfia.org <http://www.scfia.org/> )