Fw: [infoguys-list] sexual harrassment

  • karousel
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2009
      From: karousel
      To: karousel
      Sent: Wednesday, January 07, 2009 5:33 PM
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] sexual harrassment

      Sorry - I clicked the email off too soon.

      In addition:

      >>> She complained that Juan, an illegal alien sexually harassed her and smacked her butt that nite. This was not the first time she says he did that.<<<
      IF JUAN WAS, IN FACT, AN ILLEGAL ALIEN, I BELIEVE THE EMPLOYER WOULD BE IN MAJOR TROUBLE FOR EMPLOYING JUAN. PERHAPS THE EMPLOYER FELT THE THREAT OF THE EXPOSURE OF THAT INFORMATION AND CONCLUDED IF HE FIRED HER, THE REST WOULD BE SWEPT UNDER THE CARPET AND HE WOULD BE SAFE FROM PUNITIVE ACTIONS FROM THE GOVERNMENT. MAYBE THERE ARE OTHER "JUANS" EMPLOYED THERE PRESENTLY --- OR IN THE PAST. MAYBE THE EMPLOYER HAS BEEN CITED FOR THAT BEFORE.

      TURN THE TABLES ON THE EMPLOYER AND SEE W-H-Y HE REACTED THAT WAY AND WHAT REALLY MOTIVATED HIM. CYA?

      >>>For lying on her application, a reason she was aware of when she signed the application.<<<

      Except an employer usually verifies the application information prior to hiring the person. One could then say the employer was aware of the misrepresentations, accepted those misrepresentations and hired her anyway, but then used it as an excuse to fire her when she filed the sexual harassment complaint.

      You didn't state what the customer's complaint was about --- that she was a "bitch." I think that is an important issue in the discussion here.

      Sylvia