Evidence Technology

  • Forrest Farmer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 3, 2009
      Over the past few months I have seen requests for information regarding
      Evidence. Fingerprints, Computer Forensics, DNA, etc.

      After reviewing those posts I thought I would share this site:

      www.EvidenceMagazine.com

      This is the web-site for Evidence Technology Magazine. In the Mag
      there are articles regarding Crime Scenes, Computer Forensics, Sperm
      Recovery, etc. Also, in the back are venders of testing facilities,
      etc.

      Subscription to the Magazine is free.

      I hope someone finds this useful. Happy New Year...