Piracy Assignment for UFC 93

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2009
      On January 17, 2009, Rich Franklin challenges Dan Henderson in a light
      heavyweight event in UFC 93. This event provides twice the opportunity
      to locate piracy as the event is on live from Dublin, Ireland at 3:00 PM
      EST and the replay is on at 10:00 PM EST. Signal Auditing, Inc., wants
      YOU to visit www.signalauditing. com <http://www.signalauditing.com/>
      and sign up now!!

      Join Signal Auditing, Inc., home of the NFL Sunday Ticket audits, today
      for the opportunity to audit the following events:

      Saturday January 17, 2009

      Piracy Assignment for UFC 93

      RICH FRANKLIN v. DAN HENDERSON

      3pm EST/ 12Pm PST Live on PPV
      10pm EST/7pm PST replay on PPV

      Our Auditors are thrilled with our stellar reputation, quick payment and
      great support staff!!

      We pay on time, every time....ALWAYS within 14 days!!!

      We also offer our auditors guaranteed piracy work throughout the year
      for our various clients. Our piracy assignments include (but are NEVER
      limited to) 17 weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket, Mega March Madness, NASCAR
      Hotpass, All UFC matches, heavyweight and title boxing, site
      inspections, and World Cup qualifying soccer matches...AND we are always
      adding more.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing.com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and read testimonials from some of our
      auditors and sign up now!!!!

      Signal Auditing, Inc.,

      The Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against Signal Piracy

      Steven Levine, COO
      Sherry Giammichele, CEO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491