Holiday Greetings and Office hours

  • SkiptraceConsultant
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 24, 2008

      RZD Investigative Group, Inc / Skiptrace Consultants. would like to take this opportunity to wish you and your staff and families a very happy healthy and joyous holiday season.

      While you are enjoying the season, lets take a moment to think how you can make 2009 and banner year for the companies that we work for.

      The only way is to increase receivables and  reduce the outstandings is to have Skiptrace Consultants come and train your collectors and skiptracers to improve their already fine skills.

      Please take the time to read the attached information about us and feel free to call us with any questions.

      Remember to have a happy and safe holiday season.  Our holiday hours will be Dec 24, 9 a.m. til 3 p.m., Dec 25, 9 a.m. til 3 p. m.
      Dec 31, 9 a.m. til 5 p.m. and Jan 1 2009, 9 a.m. til 5 p.m.

      Happy Holiday,

      Be sure to visit our website www.skiptraceconsultants.com  & Blog at http://skiptraceconsultant.wordpress.com/

      Steven B. Taylor
      President