Re: [infoguys-list] (no subject)

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 22, 2008
      Hi Gladys,

      Yes, that's it exactly. I was wondering what you thought about the practice
      in some states of allowing Muslim women to have pictures on their licenses
      in veils.

      Bill

      In a message dated 12/22/2008 12:11:37 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      Glad4JC@... writes:

      How do I interpret what? Are you asking about the whole article or just the
      section on the drivers license in the five states that allow Muslim women to
      be veiled? I think that speaks for itself, no interpretation, unless you
      are asking for my opinion.

      Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.