Re: [infoguys-list] Vicksburg MS. tonight

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      yeah I know Jimmy, these people all wait till last minute.

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Investigations, Ltd
      Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
      800-720-8955
      Gilwhitlock@...
      _www.associated-research.com

      In a message dated 12/8/2008 10:31:59 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      jamersrescue@... writes:

      Can't do it tonite, need more notice that that.

      _ (http://www.associated-research.com/)