Re: [infoguys-list] Vicksburg MS. tonight

  • jamersrescue@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      Can't do it tonite, need more notice that that.

      Jimmy Taylor

      Investigations Unlimited, LLC
      Post Office Box 720626
      Jackson, MS. 39272-0626
      601.613.0242 voice
      601.892.6138 fax
      601.328.0557 pager
      License # 2255
      Member: NAIS
      _www.investigationsunlimited.net_ (http://www.investigationsunlimited.net/)

    • assoresearch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        yeah I know Jimmy, these people all wait till last minute.

        Gil

        Gil Whitlock
        Associated Investigations, Ltd
        Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
        800-720-8955
        Gilwhitlock@...
        _www.associated-research.com

        _ (http://www.associated-research.com/)