Vicksburg MS. tonight

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
      I am seeking a colleague to cover a domestic surveillance in Vicksburg MS.
      tonight. Pleas yell if interested

      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Investigations, Ltd
      Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
      800-720-8955
      Gilwhitlock@...

    • jamersrescue@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
        Can't do it tonite, need more notice that that.

        Jimmy Taylor

        Investigations Unlimited, LLC
        Post Office Box 720626
        Jackson, MS. 39272-0626
        601.613.0242 voice
        601.892.6138 fax
        601.328.0557 pager
        License # 2255
        Member: NAIS
        _www.investigationsunlimited.net_ (http://www.investigationsunlimited.net/)

      • assoresearch@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 8, 2008
          yeah I know Jimmy, these people all wait till last minute.

          Gil

          Gil Whitlock
          Associated Investigations, Ltd
          Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
          800-720-8955
          Gilwhitlock@...
          _www.associated-research.com

          _ (http://www.associated-research.com/)