Happy Holidays!

  • Tad Camp
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 5, 2008
      At True Tracker Pro, there are many reasons for us to be grateful
      this Holiday Season.

      We give thanks to the new customers who joined us this year.

      We give thanks to those on the front lines rescuing and protecting
      children, and for those phone calls that come to thank us for the
      role we have played in their stories.

      We give thanks for the overwhelming moral support of our new True
      Tracker Pro family in Florida... and to every new sales member or
      friend who spreads the word or lends a hand to help us grow.

      We are thankful we have you, and on behalf of the owners of True
      Tracker Pro, we hope you will have a safe and peaceful Holiday and a
      Prosperous New Year.

      Tad A.Camp - President
      Tad Camp Investigations, Inc.
      True Tracker Pro, LLC
      Largo, FL
      office: 727-584-0115
      fax: 727-584-1225
      Agency Lic. #: A2400362, B2700137, R2700048
      www.tadcampinvestigations.com
      www.truetrackerpro.com