Need Exp Lic. Investigator with Pinhole near Thousand Oaks, CA

  • Justin D. Hodson
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Group,

      My office needs assistance with a small job in the Thousand Oaks
      area.

      I need an experienced licensed investigator to go to a medical office
      and obtain discreet pinhole video. The objective is to video tape
      alleged posted notices in the waiting room.

      If you can help please email only. If you call me you obviously did
      not read this. Must be, experienced, licensed, insured, have pinhole
      camera, and be able to get video to our office within 24 hours of
      completing the assignment.

      Justin D. Hodson, LPI
      VP and Director
      Gailey Associates Inc.
      Office: 714-622-1900
      Fax: 714-622-1919
      Cell: (714) 448-9767
      P.O. Box 5277
      Garden Grove, CA 92846-0277
      E-mail: JHodson@...

      Director - California Association of Licensed Investigators
      Member: CALI, NCISS, and NLLI

      California P.I. License 23796

      CONFIDENTIALITY
      This email and any attachments are confidential, and also may be
      privileged. It is for the sole use of the intended recipient. If you
      are not the named recipient, or have otherwise received this
      communication in error, please permanently delete it from your inbox
      or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this email, and notify
      the sender immediately by return e-mail or telephone. Do not disclose
      its contents to any other person, use them for any purpose, or store
      or copy them in any medium. Unauthorized use, distribution,
      disclosure, or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on
      this communication is prohibited, and may be unlawful.
      ƒÀ Save a tree. Don't print this e-mail unless it's really necessary