Looking for your suggestions: Locating old addresses

  • Keith
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2008
      Hello fellow PI's,

      I will be working a lead-paint case which involves attempting to
      identify a persons various addresses between the years of 1992 and
      1999.

      So far these possibilities have occurred to me (in no particular
      order):
      1- Conduct a public info search on IRB
      2- Check old DMV records
      3- Check to see if anyone had Phone-CD records from back then
      (that'll be a separate post/request)
      4- Checking the "Hill-Donnelly" publicationsÂ…if I can find a library
      that still has them
      5-Check criminal/civil/housing court records.
      6-Search local newspapers for articles from those dates, which
      mention the subject.
      7-Check town clerks offices of various towns, to see if they have old
      street listings.

      At this point, I'm running out of ideas, and I don't want to overlook
      anything.
      Although I haven't begun this assignment yet, I'd like to get as many
      suggestions as possible before I begin.

      If you have –any- suggestions, please respond to the group, or email
      me directly at: keith@....

      Thank you, in advance, for any suggestions you can provide.

      Respectfully,

      Keith L. Walker
      Discovery Services, Private Investigations
      POB 80131, Springfield MA 01138
      Phone/Fax: (413) 788-4988; Cell # (413) 496-0582
      PI Lic. #: P-754 (MA); I-2171 (CT)
      Member: LPDAM; NECA; NLLI; ACI
      www.discovery-services.net