VIN Number question handled

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      Thank you all, vin question is answered.

      Best
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Investigations, Ltd
      Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
      800-720-8955
      Gilwhitlock@...

    • Gary Krisulevicz
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
        Well what was the answer? Let us all learn from it.
         Gary L. Krisulevicz
        Bartlet Agency, LLC
        NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
        www.bartletagency..com
        (732) 996-1070

        ________________________________

        Gilwhitlock@ associated- research. com
        _www.associated- research. com_ (http://www.associat ed-research. com/)
        ************ **Make your life easier with all your friends, email, and
        (http://www.aol com/?optin= new-dp&icid= aolcom40vanity& ncid=emlcntaolco m00000010)

      • assoresearch@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
          Well to be honest I received sooo many responses. Many conclude that we have
          to do a state by state search, others suggest some data services that can do
          multiple states at once. Of course, you never know how current the data
          services are.

          Bottom line, it can be done, just not a simple search is all.

          Best
          Gil

          Gil Whitlock
          Associated Investigations, Ltd
          Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
          800-720-8955
          Gilwhitlock@...
          _www.associated-research.com

          In a message dated 12/4/2008 9:50:33 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
          bartletagency@... writes:

          Well what was the answer? Let us all learn from it.

          _ (http://www.associated-research.com/)

        • Patrick Baird
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
            I can search by VIN with ONE search. My data includes information from the following states:

            Current information on motor vehicles registered with the Department of Transportation or other licensing authority for the following states: Colorado, Florida, Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Maine, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, Mississippi, Montana, North Dakota, Nebraska, Nevada, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Tennessee, Texas, Wisconsin, Wyoming, and the District of Columbia.

            The database also contain archives for motor vehicle records in AL, AK, CT, ID, IA, MD, and UT. Publication of records in these states has been suspended due to state imposed use restrictions.

            Thank you,

            Patrick Baird, TPLI
            Private Investigator - Process Server - Notary
            817-579-0083 Phone
            817-579-5301 Fax
            1-866-440-6110 Cellular
            U.S. & International Telephone Investigations
            http://www.PDJPI.com/
            http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/

            Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
            NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA

            CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
            This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.