Re: [infoguys-list] Tracing a vehicle by VIN

  • Gary Krisulevicz
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      To be 100% sure you need the state as far as I am aware there is no national registry. But - I have been lucky before using CarFax to get a history on a vehicle when all I had was a VIN. It is supposed to give you the vehicle's complete registration history. It is not perfect but when you find yourself taking a stab in the dark - its not a bad one.
       Gary L. Krisulevicz
      Bartlet Agency, LLC
      NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
      www.bartletagency.com