FREE COPY OF DD214 - DON C HAWORTH, THE WINDY CITY!

  • haworth_don@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      To all colleagues:

      Any member that would like a free copy of an original DD214--the form that
      shows military service complete history--please send a self-addressed and
      stamped envelop to me. You will receive a blank form. This is great if you have
      never seen one and/or for your veterans. It reminds us of our youth!

      Have a Merry Christmas!

      Don C. Haworth, LPD, CFE, CII. Private Investigator
      Providing private investigation services to businesses, insurance, legal
      communities, and private individuals.
      Locally-Worldwide contacts throughout the world
      312-661-0702/773-772-7319/1-877-H-Bogart (toll free)
      Fax: 1-312-661-0734 or 1-773-772-7319_ http://www.falconpi.com_
      (http://www.falconpi.com/)
      2223 West Lyndale Suite R-1
      CHICAGO, ILLINOIS 60647-5817
      "Since 1975" License: 115-000829 State License: 117-001343
      Surveillance, Electronic Counter Measure, Executive Protection, Security
      Consultants
      *CFEA*CII*CALI*WIN*NAPPS*NALI*NCISS*FAPPS*INTELNET*CAPPS*WAD*NRA*MCA*PICA
      UNITED STATES MARINE CORP ASSOCIATION, (PADI) PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATION OF
      DIVING INSTRUCTORS (NRA) Certified Pistol/Shotgun Instructor. STATE OF ILLINOIS
      PISTOL/SHOTGUN INSTRUCTOR CERTIFIED

      AOL.com.