Re: [infoguys-list] An Incident That I Want To Post About....

  • Denise Marhoefer
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
      Ok I will send out the petition to the animal groups I belong to for
      signatures.

      Can you think of anything else I can do to help.

      I agree, he needs to be held accountable.
      What a darling dog.

      Denise

      On 12/2/08, suesarkis@... <suesarkis@...> wrote:

      > Denise -
      >
      > I might not be Rick but I do know the answer. No charges have been filed,
      > as yet, which is why there is a march to the courthouse tomorrow. We are
      > demanding that he be treated like any other criminal as such conduct is a
      > felony
      > in CA.
      >
      > He needs to answer up for his insufferable and outrageous behavior.
      >

      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > ________________________
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >
      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      >
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505
      > 818-246-3001 FAX
      >
      > "one Nation under God"
      >
      > If you can read this, thank a teacher. If you can read it in English, thank
      >
      > a military veteran
      > **************Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW
      > AOL.com.
      > (
      > http://www.aol.com/?optin=new-dp&icid=aolcom40vanity&ncid=emlcntaolcom00000002
      > )

      Denise Marhoefer
      Independent Investigative Journalist
      The Defense Foundation For Children USA
      www.defensefoundationforchildren.com/
      defensefoundation@...
      Forum::www.defensefoundationforchildren.com/forum
      Miracles Of Hope Network www.miracles-of-hope.com
      The Juvenile Defender
      www.thejuveniledefender.com
      Voice/Fax 1.425.944.6607
      Join Our Social Network
      http://mohdfc.ning.com/

      All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of
      good in the lives of children--