Re: [infoguys-list] Tracing a vehicle by VIN

  • Patrick Baird
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      I have access to most states - send it over - no charge.

      Thank you,

      Patrick Baird, TPLI
      Private Investigator - Process Server - Notary
      817-579-0083 Phone
      817-579-5301 Fax
      1-866-440-6110 Cellular
      U.S. & International Telephone Investigations
      http://www.PDJPI.com/
      http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/

      Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
      NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
      This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        To be 100% sure you need the state as far as I am aware there is no national registry. But - I have been lucky before using CarFax to get a history on a vehicle when all I had was a VIN. It is supposed to give you the vehicle's complete registration history. It is not perfect but when you find yourself taking a stab in the dark - its not a bad one.
         Gary L. Krisulevicz
        Bartlet Agency, LLC
        NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
        www.bartletagency.com
        (732) 996-1070

        ________________________________
        Can anyone tell me if it is possible to trace a vehicle to current owner
        using only a Vin number? Problem would be, I have no idea which state the
        vehicle would be in.

        Your ideas are appreciated as always

        Thank you
        Gil

        Gil Whitlock
        Associated Investigations, Ltd
        Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
        800-720-8955
        Gilwhitlock@ associated- research. com
        _www.associated- research. com_ (http://www.associat ed-research. com/)
        ************ **Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW