Tracing a vehicle by VIN

  • assoresearch@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
      Can anyone tell me if it is possible to trace a vehicle to current owner
      using only a Vin number? Problem would be, I have no idea which state the
      vehicle would be in.

      Your ideas are appreciated as always

      Thank you
      Gil

      Gil Whitlock
      Associated Investigations, Ltd
      Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
      800-720-8955
      Gilwhitlock@...
      AOL.com.

    • Patrick Baird
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
        I have access to most states - send it over - no charge.

        Thank you,

        Patrick Baird, TPLI
        Private Investigator - Process Server - Notary
        817-579-0083 Phone
        817-579-5301 Fax
        1-866-440-6110 Cellular
        U.S. & International Telephone Investigations
        http://www.PDJPI.com/
        http://blog.a1peoplesearch.com/

        Proud Member of the following Professional Associations;
        NCISS, NAIS, NTPIA, TALI, CALI, FALI, PICA, ACA, NAPPS, TPSA

        CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:
        This e-mail contains confidential information and is intended solely for the use of the individual named on this transmission. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail please destroy this message immediately.

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 2, 2008
          To be 100% sure you need the state as far as I am aware there is no national registry. But - I have been lucky before using CarFax to get a history on a vehicle when all I had was a VIN. It is supposed to give you the vehicle's complete registration history. It is not perfect but when you find yourself taking a stab in the dark - its not a bad one.
           Gary L. Krisulevicz
          Bartlet Agency, LLC
          NJ Lic#7979 / Va Lic#99209497
          www.bartletagency.com
          (732) 996-1070

          ________________________________
          Can anyone tell me if it is possible to trace a vehicle to current owner
          using only a Vin number? Problem would be, I have no idea which state the
          vehicle would be in.

          Your ideas are appreciated as always

          Thank you
          Gil

          Gil Whitlock
          Associated Investigations, Ltd
          Associated Research & Investigations, ltd
          800-720-8955
          Gilwhitlock@ associated- research. com
          _www.associated- research. com_ (http://www.associat ed-research. com/)
          ************ **Life should be easier. So should your homepage. Try the NEW