Re: [infoguys-list] Re: 2nd Request. - Any person take this clasess - www.pic...

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 2, 2008
      In a message dated 12/2/2008 8:57:11 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
      kimbobear1@... writes:

      I learned the hard way that folks do not want to hear the
      truth about a colleague if it happens to be negative.

      Actually, James, what I think this might show is that most of us had heeded
      all of the negative warnings and didn't fall for it. I have never been able
      to understand why lemmings belong to the pigroup or would join any other
      group spearheaded by NON-investigators, phonies and frauds. They will, by
      nature, all go off that cliff eventually.

      I always want to hear the truth, negative, positive or even middle of the
      road. I sub out a considerable amount of work and if a PI belongs to certain
      alleged associations or e-groups, I will not assign the work to that person
      regardless of how many times they request same.

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran
      AOL.com.