Re: 2nd Request. - Any person take this clasess - www.piclassroom.com

  • kimbobear1
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Fernando Fernandez"
      <infinitecpr@...> wrote:
      > Hi
      > I want to know how many person take any course in www.piclassroom.com
      > and receive the certificate, the materials or tools and his name
      > in the www.naiscertificates.com web site. Also if you take it and dont
      > receive yet, please let me know as well.
      > And any reference about Mr. Joseph Seanor also.
      > Regards
      > Fernando Fernandez
      > Private investigator, Lic. 8863
      > www.infinitecpr.com
      > infinitecpr@...

      Dear Mr. Fernandez; Please feel free to contact me at
      <http://us.mc542.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=kimbobear1@...> . I
      have plenty of experience with Joseph Seanor that I could share with
      you. Hmmm. . . . I wonder. . . . . might you be having problems getting
      Seanor to follow through with any of his promises. Is everyone awake
      here! We shall see... Due contact me at your earliest convenience
      off line. I learned the hard way that folks do not want to hear the
      truth about a colleague if it happens to be negative. Regardless, I am
      at your disposal. Dr. James and Kimberly Medved Medved Research
      Wooster, Ohio 330-465-8442