Re: [infoguys-list] An Incident That I Want To Post About....

  • Paula Hawthorne
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
      Rick,

      Thank you for bringing this to all of our attention.  My Husband and I are making a donation.  What a sad story for Karley.  We too think of our dogs as our children and what happened to that poor dog is unspeakable.  I hope the man responsible gets some jail time for his actions.

      Thank you again.

      Paula G Hawthorne
      President
      P & R Investigations, Inc.
      DCJS#11-5582
      Voice: 804-432-8879
      Fax: 866-591-4625
      www.prinvestigationsva.com
      pri@...

      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
        Rick are there any charges filed yet?

        I could get a few animal lists I belong to to help with contact and writing.

        Let me know where you think they might best be effective. Disctrict
        attorney? media ?

        Denise

        --
        Denise Marhoefer
        Independent Investigative Journalist

        All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of
        good in the lives of children--

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
          Denise -

          I might not be Rick but I do know the answer. No charges have been filed,
          as yet, which is why there is a march to the courthouse tomorrow. We are
          demanding that he be treated like any other criminal as such conduct is a felony
          in CA.

          He needs to answer up for his insufferable and outrageous behavior.

          ________________________

          818-246-3001 FAX

          "one Nation under God"

          a military veteran
          AOL.com.

        • Denise Marhoefer
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
            Ok I will send out the petition to the animal groups I belong to for
            signatures.

            Can you think of anything else I can do to help.

            I agree, he needs to be held accountable.
            What a darling dog.

            Denise