Re: An Incident That I Want To Post About....

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008

      > Rick -
      >
      > Why would anyone give you any crap over this. Shoot, it did require
      an
      > investigation. An attorney friend of mine lives down the block from
      Warren
      > Eckstein, the dog expert, and they got me involved a few weeks ago.
      Made a
      > donation and committed to assisting Wednesday regarding a march to
      the courthouse.

      > I think it's cool that you put it out for others to see.
      >

      > Sincerely yours,
      > Sue
      > ________________________
      > Sue Sarkis
      > Sarkis Detective Agency
      >
      > (est. 1976)
      > PI 6564
      >
      > 1346 Ethel Street
      > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
      > 818-242-2505
      > 818-246-3001 FAX

      The best Xmas present I could get this year, Sue! I am very happy that
      you are getting involved in this. I am confident that this Fire Chief
      will pay for what he did to that puppy now.

      My best.

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 398-0024
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
    • Paula Hawthorne
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
        Rick,

        Thank you for bringing this to all of our attention.  My Husband and I are making a donation.  What a sad story for Karley.  We too think of our dogs as our children and what happened to that poor dog is unspeakable.  I hope the man responsible gets some jail time for his actions.

        Thank you again.

        Paula G Hawthorne
        President
        P & R Investigations, Inc.
        DCJS#11-5582
        Voice: 804-432-8879
        Fax: 866-591-4625
        www.prinvestigationsva.com
        pri@...

        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
          Rick are there any charges filed yet?

          I could get a few animal lists I belong to to help with contact and writing.

          Let me know where you think they might best be effective. Disctrict
          attorney? media ?

          Denise

          --
          Denise Marhoefer
          Independent Investigative Journalist

          All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of
          good in the lives of children--

          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
            Denise -

            I might not be Rick but I do know the answer. No charges have been filed,
            as yet, which is why there is a march to the courthouse tomorrow. We are
            demanding that he be treated like any other criminal as such conduct is a felony
            in CA.

            He needs to answer up for his insufferable and outrageous behavior.

            ________________________

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            a military veteran
            AOL.com.

          • Denise Marhoefer
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
              Ok I will send out the petition to the animal groups I belong to for
              signatures.

              Can you think of anything else I can do to help.

              I agree, he needs to be held accountable.
              What a darling dog.

              Denise