An Incident That I Want To Post About....

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
      Feel free to give me crap over this... I'll take the abuse for posting
      this; to me it is worth it....

      I rarely post off topic, but I thought this warranted some attention.

      I came across this site: http://www.justice4karley.com/index.html

      And I just wanted to share it with the group.. It kinda "hit home" for
      me, because I have a 4 month old puppy named Gunnar that looks very
      similar to Karley..

      Now, draw your own conclusions from this site. I am not trying to
      influence anyone.. But, I think the issue is worth putting forth to
      the public...

      Most people here have formed their own opinions about me, and those
      opinions probably would not include me being a person that has, cares
      for, and enjoys the company of my dogs... I have 3 dogs, 2 Jack
      Russells and one 4 month old German Shephard (Gunnar). I had a
      Doberman, but she jumped the fence here and got hit by a car, that was
      a tragic day for my fiancee' and I. We both think of our pets as our
      children, and we are pretty sensitive about how people treat their pets...

      Ohh, say whatever you must say, I simply don't care!

      I'll say this, if that would have been my dog, that Fire Chief WOULD
      have had to resign, for health reasons...

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 398-0024
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008
        Rick -

        Why would anyone give you any crap over this. Shoot, it did require an
        investigation. An attorney friend of mine lives down the block from Warren
        Eckstein, the dog expert, and they got me involved a few weeks ago. Made a
        donation and committed to assisting Wednesday regarding a march to the courthouse.

        I think it's cool that you put it out for others to see.

        ________________________

        818-246-3001 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran
        AOL.com.

      • Ricky Gurley
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 1, 2008

          > Rick -
          >
          > Why would anyone give you any crap over this. Shoot, it did require
          an
          > investigation. An attorney friend of mine lives down the block from
          Warren
          > Eckstein, the dog expert, and they got me involved a few weeks ago.
          Made a
          > donation and committed to assisting Wednesday regarding a march to
          the courthouse.

          > I think it's cool that you put it out for others to see.
          >

          > Sincerely yours,
          > Sue
          > ________________________
          > Sue Sarkis
          > Sarkis Detective Agency
          >
          > (est. 1976)
          > PI 6564
          >
          > 1346 Ethel Street
          > Glendale, CA 91207-1826
          > 818-242-2505
          > 818-246-3001 FAX

          The best Xmas present I could get this year, Sue! I am very happy that
          you are getting involved in this. I am confident that this Fire Chief
          will pay for what he did to that puppy now.

          My best.

          Rick.

          Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
          Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
          Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
          Cell Phone: (573) 398-0024
          Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
          Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
          EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

          RMRI, Inc. Websites
          (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

          RMRI, Inc. Blogs
        • Paula Hawthorne
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
            Rick,

            Thank you for bringing this to all of our attention.  My Husband and I are making a donation.  What a sad story for Karley.  We too think of our dogs as our children and what happened to that poor dog is unspeakable.  I hope the man responsible gets some jail time for his actions.

            Thank you again.

            Paula G Hawthorne
            President
            P & R Investigations, Inc.
            DCJS#11-5582
            Voice: 804-432-8879
            Fax: 866-591-4625
            www.prinvestigationsva.com
            pri@...

[...]

            (2) http://rmriinc. bestcyberinvesti gator.com

            RMRI, Inc. Blogs
            (1) http://rmriinc. blogspot. com/index. html
            (2) http://rmriincspace .spaces.live. com/

          • Denise Marhoefer
            Message 5 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
              Rick are there any charges filed yet?

              I could get a few animal lists I belong to to help with contact and writing.

              Let me know where you think they might best be effective. Disctrict
              attorney? media ?

              Denise

              --
              Denise Marhoefer
              Independent Investigative Journalist

              All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of
              good in the lives of children--

              Message 6 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
                Denise -

                I might not be Rick but I do know the answer. No charges have been filed,
                as yet, which is why there is a march to the courthouse tomorrow. We are
                demanding that he be treated like any other criminal as such conduct is a felony
                in CA.

                He needs to answer up for his insufferable and outrageous behavior.

                ________________________

                818-246-3001 FAX

                "one Nation under God"

                a military veteran
                AOL.com.

              • Denise Marhoefer
                Message 7 of 7 , Dec 2, 2008
                  Ok I will send out the petition to the animal groups I belong to for
                  signatures.

                  Can you think of anything else I can do to help.

                  I agree, he needs to be held accountable.
                  What a darling dog.

                  Denise