Laconia, NH Assignment

  • Press Investigations
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      I need an investigator to go to a business/residential address and take some
      pics of the outside, inside and make contact with the owner.

      This assignment may be referred to law enforcement, if anyone has any
      contacts in this area please advise.

      This assignments pay $100.00. Please advise TAT.

      Thanks
      David Press