2nd Request. - Any person take this clasess - www.piclassroom.com

  • Fernando Fernandez
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2008
      Hi

      I want to know how many person take any course in www.piclassroom.com
      and receive the certificate, the materials or tools and his name appear
      in the www.naiscertificates.com web site. Also if you take it and dont
      receive yet, please let me know as well.
      And any reference about Mr. Joseph Seanor also.

      Regards

      Fernando Fernandez
      Private investigator, Lic. 8863
      www.infinitecpr.com
      infinitecpr@...
    • kimbobear1
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 2, 2008
        --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, "Fernando Fernandez"
        <infinitecpr@...> wrote:

        > Hi
        >
        > I want to know how many person take any course in www.piclassroom.com
        > and receive the certificate, the materials or tools and his name
        appear
        > in the www.naiscertificates.com web site. Also if you take it and dont
        > receive yet, please let me know as well.
        > And any reference about Mr. Joseph Seanor also.
        >
        > Regards
        >
        > Fernando Fernandez
        > Private investigator, Lic. 8863
        > www.infinitecpr.com
        > infinitecpr@...

        Dear Mr. Fernandez; Please feel free to contact me at
        kimbobear1@...
        <http://us.mc542.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=kimbobear1@...> . I
        have plenty of experience with Joseph Seanor that I could share with
        you. Hmmm. . . . I wonder. . . . . might you be having problems getting
        Seanor to follow through with any of his promises. Is everyone awake
        here! We shall see... Due contact me at your earliest convenience
        off line. I learned the hard way that folks do not want to hear the
        truth about a colleague if it happens to be negative. Regardless, I am
        at your disposal. Dr. James and Kimberly Medved Medved Research
        Wooster, Ohio 330-465-8442