[infoguys-list] Re: Fwd: Interesting Reading: FRM J. Dorsey

  • icu@pacbell.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 18, 2000
      Infoguys List: Read my lips...this is just another HOAX, HOAX, HOAX! Thanks. RS

      JPH3190@... wrote:

      In a message dated 02/17/2000 5:47:15 PM Eastern Standard Time, Riskpro624
      writes:

      > -----------------

      John P. Hilderbrand, Sr.
      North Bethesda, MD

      *** Got Questions? Get Answers. Got Answers? Get Paid. ***
      Sign up at Infomarco.com and you can win $30,000 cash or a trip to China.
      http://click.egroups.com/1/1251/1/_/531/_/950851407/

      -- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=infoguys-list&m=1

      Subject: Fwd: Interesting Reading: FRM J. Dorsey

      Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 17:59:14 -0500