OHIO Toxicology Lab

  • Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      I need a good local source to evaluate toxicology levels from a decedent.
      LOCAL [CENTRAL OHIO] ONLY PLEASE.

      Thank you.

      Dean Boerger

      Dean Boerger

      Chief Investigator

      Boerger Investigative Services, LLC

      US Toll-Free (877) 754-8295

      Web: <http://www.boergerpi.com/> www.boergerpi.com

      Licensed in OH, IN, WV & DC

      Miami-Jacobs College - Advisory Board

      Security & Investigations

      Web: http://www.miamijacobs.edu/

      IAPI - Chairman of the Board

      Web: <http://www.iapi.net/> www.iapi.net

      PISPWV - Secretary

      Web: www.pispwv.org

      Surveillance Support Technologies

      Web: <http://www.spygearcenter.com/> www.spygearcenter.com

      CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This communication constitutes an electronic
      communication within the meaning of the Electronic Communications Privacy
      Act, 18 USC 2510 and its disclosure is strictly limited to the recipient
      intended by the sender of this message. This communication may contain
      confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended
      recipient and receipt by anyone other than the intended recipient does not
      constitute a loss of the confidential or privileged nature of the
      communications. Any review or distribution by others is strictly
      prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient please contact the sender
      by return electronic mail and delete all copies of this communication. To
      reply to our email directly, send an email to: <mailto:info@...>
      info@... Boerger Investigative Services, LLC
      <http://www.boergerpi.com/> http://www.boergerpi.com