Next Sat. 12/6: Most Lucrative Assignment of the Year!

  • tprla
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 26, 2008
      ATTENTION: ALL LICENSED PRIVATE INVESTIGATORS/DETECTIVES:
      "The Biggest Sporting Event of the Year" and "A Prizefight The World
      Will Be Watching" takes place next Saturday, December 6, 2008 at 9PM
      EST/6PM PST when OSCAR DE LA HOYA faces MANNY PACQUIAO live on HBO-PPV
      from the MGM Grand in Las Vegas.

      Commercial piracy and unlawful exhibition of this dynamic telecast will
      be rampant. De La Hoya's fight last May broke all PPV records, and
      commercial piracy of that event was simply phenomenal. Investigators
      working for our clients through our law firm shattered all preexisting
      piracy records, and profited handsomely from their participation.

      Many agencies grossed five figures for their efforts on that event and
      dozens and dozens of others working with our firm came very, very close.
      Next Saturday investigators working with our office will be well
      positioned to replicate or exceed their success last May.

      Experienced or not you should expect to identify theft just about
      everywhere: from small sports bars, cocktail lounges, and barrooms to
      the cantinas and taquerias, as well as nightclubs, gentlemen's clubs and
      after-hours establishments. Count on a record payday because interest
      and publicity involving the fight is dramatic and the public's
      demand to see this fight telecast live is particularly strong. (Check
      out
      http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2008/1206_delahoya_pacquiao/index.html
      <http://www.hbo.com/boxing/events/2007/0505_delahoya_mayweather/index.ht\
      ml> for all the details concerning the fight itself.)

      If you are a licensed investigative professional, interested in a
      long-term business relationship, unlimited surveillance territory,
      unrestricted staffing opportunities policing the very biggest sporting
      events on television, we invite you to contact our law firm in complete
      confidence for further details concerning this outstanding surveillance
      assignment and support services that we additionally require from the
      investigative community.

      Sincerely,

      Jackie Cortez, Director of Investigations

      Law Offices of Thomas P. Riley, P.C.
      First Library Square
      1114 Fremont Avenue
      South Pasadena, CA 91030-3227

      Phone: (800) 590-5511; (626) 799-9797
      Fax: (866) 242-8905; (626) 799-9795

      TPRLA@... <mailto:TPRLA@...>

      Professional Member in Good Standing:

      -UNITED STATES ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS (USAPI)

      -PROFESSIONAL INVESTIGATORS OF CALIFORNIA (PICA)

      -CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF LICENSED INVESTIGATORS, INC. (CALI)

      "Proudly Serving the Closed-Circuit Industry Since 1994"