Re: [infoguys-list] Re: I think I'm beginning to get to this guy

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
      That's why we have this $800B bailout - deregulation of the mortgage broker
      industry by Clinton.

      Bill

      In a message dated 11/12/2008 12:48:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
      rmriinc@... writes:

      On a serious note, I am just curious Bill.. And I am only asking here,
      I really don't have an opinion about it. But, isn't it fair to think
      that these mortgage companies, or whatever company or companies loaned
      out over $2 Million (in money or property, or whatever the case may
      be) to a person making $6.00/Hr. should shoulder some of the
      responsibility for witness A's dilemma?

      Holiday needs. Search Now.
      -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)