Re: I think I'm beginning to get to this guy

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 11, 2008
      --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, oracleintl@... wrote:

      > How to thoroughly dick up a con artist's day:
      >
      > _http://www.fraudsandscams.com/TroyStratos/TroyStratos.htm_
      > (http://www.fraudsandscams.com/TroyStratos/TroyStratos.htm)
      >
      > He is really, REALLY annoyed about all the publicity! I suppose
      that, "Just
      > spell my name right" business doesn't always apply.
      >
      > ; )
      >
      > Bill

      If you and Vicki would leave these poor con artists alone, our economy
      might be in far better shape than what it is now. Those con artists
      have a job to do! The redistribution of wealth in our economy from the
      rich to the criminally devious and deceptive is IMPORTANT WORK! You do
      nothing but hinder that process.... Hey! Con Artists Are People Too!
      Someone should put that bumper sticker on the back of both of your
      vehicles! LMAO!

      On a serious note, I am just curious Bill.. And I am only asking here,
      I really don't have an opinion about it. But, isn't it fair to think
      that these mortgage companies, or whatever company or companies loaned
      out over $2 Million (in money or property, or whatever the case may
      be) to a person making $6.00/Hr. should shoulder some of the
      responsibility for witness A's dilemma?

      Rick.

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 398-0024
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll Free Fax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
    • oracleintl@aol.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 12, 2008
        That's why we have this $800B bailout - deregulation of the mortgage broker
        industry by Clinton.

        Bill

        In a message dated 11/12/2008 12:48:44 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
        rmriinc@... writes:

        On a serious note, I am just curious Bill.. And I am only asking here,
        I really don't have an opinion about it. But, isn't it fair to think
        that these mortgage companies, or whatever company or companies loaned
        out over $2 Million (in money or property, or whatever the case may
        be) to a person making $6.00/Hr. should shoulder some of the
        responsibility for witness A's dilemma?

        Holiday needs. Search Now.
        -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)