Dennis

  • Jurydoctor@aol.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
      I will definately pass your name along.
      Thank you.
      amy

      In a message dated 11/8/2008 5:05:01 AM Eastern Standard Time,
      infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Lastly, if you want a referral to a great accident reconstructionist who can
      determine all of the facts and opinions stated above, and much much more
      including 3-D video of the accident scene, contact me!
      Thanks,

      Dennis Forrester
      GA PI PDE046467
      forrester@...

      Holiday needs. Search Now.
      -aol-search/?ncid=emlcntussear00000001)

    • Dennis Forrester
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 8, 2008
        Amy,

        Please take a look at the website link below.....this is an example of what we can do with animation. Specifically, when you get on the web page scan down to about the third video where it says "live action example".....this animation was used utilizing an actual scene photograph so that it lets the jurors see the accident "as it happened".

        http://dustinproductions.com/vehicles.htm

        Please feel free to look around the site at some other examples (crime scenes, medical malpractice, etc)....If you have any questions, give me a call. I can get you a great discount on their services if you go through me.

        Thanks,

        Dennis Forrester
        770-653-5568
        forrester@...