Accident photos

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2008
      Dear Colleagues:

      Amy asked for assistance in posting the photos. They are now at our
      Yahoogroup site. Although I'm not certain, I think you might be able to get there
      directly by going to
      _http://ph.groups.yahoo.com/group/infoguys-list/photos_

      I couldn't help but wonder when I read the previous post with the various
      comments. I'm not certain why anyone thought there were any airbags deployed
      since Amy never said there were but I can assure you, there were NOT.

      Second, a very important item that wasn't mentioned in the presentation was
      the fact that the subject vehicle (a '99 Ford Windstar) had already struck
      another vehicle from behind (a '98 Ford Windstar) and then restruck that vehicle
      when the subject vehicle was rear-ended by a 2006 Mercury Milan.
      Therefore, at the time of the impact from the Mercury Milan, it could not move forward
      on its own to relieve the pressure of the impact as it was boxed in. That
      would presumably add to the damages sustained.

      818-246-3001 FAX

      "one Nation under God"

      a military veteran
      Holiday needs. Search Now.