Still fighting the good fight...

  • Ricky Gurley
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2008
      To all,

      I won't mention any names, I'll let the P.I. discuss the case
      if she chooses to.. But, 25 years later we still have an investigator
      working doggedly on a case for her client who was quite possibly
      wrongly convicted of killing his mother in The San Fernando Valley,
      California.

      Always good to see Criminal Defense Investigators working
      doggedly and tirelessly on their cases...

      Rick

      Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
      Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
      Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
      Cell Phone: (573) 398-0024
      Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
      Toll FreeFax: (877) 795-9800
      EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

      RMRI, Inc. Websites
      (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

      RMRI, Inc. Blogs
    • Glad4JC@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
        In a message dated 11/1/2008 12:28:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
        rmriinc@... writes:

        To all,

        I won't mention any names, I'll let the P.I. discuss the case
        if she chooses to.. But, 25 years later we still have an investigator
        working doggedly on a case for her client who was quite possibly
        wrongly convicted of killing his mother in The San Fernando Valley,
        California.

        Always good to see Criminal Defense Investigators working
        doggedly and tirelessly on their cases...

        Rick

        I missed this earlier, so I don't know if the PI shared but I will say this,
        I would welcome the opportunity to help on that cold case if you will, in
        any way that I could from Mississippi, without violation of CA PI laws of
        course.

        Gladys Brierley
        ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
        PO Box 872
        Newton, MS 39345
        601-683-2094 bus & fax
        601-480-3181 cell
        Bus Lic # 1499
        Duns# 8082376
        _www.accurateinvestigation.com_ (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
        Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
        Regional Director NLLI
        Public Relations Officer MPIA

        SEND A HOLIDAY GREETING

        A Recovering American Soldier
        C/O Walter Reed Army Medical Center
        6900 Georgia Avenue NW
        Washington, DC 20307-5001

        specific names feel free to add your names of wounded soldiers:
        Chris Levi

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
          Gladys -

          The case is coming along quite well. Judge friends that I haven't spoken to
          for quite sometime have been calling. They all seem to be carrying the
          article in their wallets. One Judge, Mike Harwin, teaches at a law school and
          he's invited me to come lecture. He was the Dean of Law at the West Los
          Angeles University of Law when I attended. I agreed. Now I just need to find the
          time.

          The current investigator who has been working the case for quite a few
          years, Paul Ingels, gets all the credit, not me. I just testified and made a
          lying sack of dung out of the defense attorney. I will say. however, that it was
          the ONLY case in my entire career that I dropped in the middle when I
          resigned. The defense attorney refused to do what needed to be done and it was way
          too frustrating for me.

          Bruce deserves to be released and generously financially rewarded.

          ________________________

          818-246-3001 FAX

          "one Nation under God"

          a military veteran
          AOL.com.

        • Ricky Gurley
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 30, 2008
            --- In infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com, Glad4JC@... wrote:

            > In a message dated 11/1/2008 12:28:40 P.M. Central Standard Time,
            > rmriinc@... writes:
            >

            > To all,
            >
            > I won't mention any names, I'll let the P.I. discuss the case
            > if she chooses to.. But, 25 years later we still have an investigator
            > working doggedly on a case for her client who was quite possibly
            > wrongly convicted of killing his mother in The San Fernando Valley,
            > California.
            >
            > Always good to see Criminal Defense Investigators working
            > doggedly and tirelessly on their cases...
            >
            > Rick

            And that was me with "my nose in everyone's business". LOL.

            A long time ago I took advantage of some Google "technology" and these
            days I also use some technology named "Rival Map" to keep track of
            P.I's that get their name in the news; and to keep track of various
            other things too. I follow cases, people, and legislation with this
            technology. I think it is a good way for people to what is going on in
            their industry, or to be more informed about their industry. I just
            type in key words, and every hour the technology i use scans literally
            tens of thousands of new sources to find that key word in articles in
            those news sources.

            "Open Source Intelligence", the one source of intelligence available
            to the public that will never be regulated.....