Exclusive Piracy Doubleheader

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2008
      Signal Auditing, Inc., wants YOU to visit www.signalauditing. com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and sign up now or call (845) 210-1262
      today!!
      Join Signal Auditing, Inc., home of the NFL Sunday Ticket audits, today
      for the opportunity to EXCLUSIVELY audit the November 8, 2008 Joe
      Calzaghe v. Roy Jones, Jr. HBOPPV event and the NFL Sunday Ticket on
      November 9, 2008. That's right, the only company with the auditing
      rights to both events next weekend!

      Our Auditors are thrilled with our stellar reputation, quick payment and
      great support staff!!

      We pay on time, every time....ALWAYS within 14 days!!!

      We also offer our auditors guaranteed piracy work throughout the year
      for our various clients. Our piracy assignments include (but are NEVER
      limited to) 17 weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket 2008, Mega March Madness, All
      UFC matches, heavyweight and title boxing, site inspections, and World
      Cup qualifying soccer matches...AND we are always adding more.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing. com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and read testimonials from some of our
      auditors and sign up now!!!!

      Signal Auditing, Inc.,

      The Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against Signal Piracy

      Steven Levine, COO
      Sherry Giammichele, CEO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491