Re: [infoguys-list] PI Chatroom: New and Improved...now features VOICE-CHAT!!

  • Wendy W. LIU
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 30, 2008
      Dear Keith,

      Can I register it? I am from China Orient Business Investigation Co., Ltd. which locats in Beijing.

      Regards.
      Wemdu

      Wendy W. LIU
      Manager
      International Department
      Beijing Orient Investigation Co., Ltd
      Licsence No.:1102242629858
      Address: Room 21C, Shengjin Tower, Lianbao Road, 100161
      Fengtai District, Beijing China, 100161
      Tel: 8610-63959393, 63993981
      Cell phone: 13701074008
      Fax: 8610-63993989
      E-mail: Orient@...
      Website:www.pichina.com www.chinainvestigation. net
      Member:WIN, UKPI, ION, WAPI, WAD, APIS, IWWA
      Services: Due Diligence, Assets tracing, Background verification
      2008-10-30