[infoguys-list] Re: POLL: Infoguy Listserve New Rules and Moderators

  • SleuthOne@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 17 12:22 PM
      (GEEZ)...to VOTE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST --please go to the below URL

      << http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=950782642077&listname=infoguys-list >>
    • WESBREED@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 17 2:10 PM
        In a message dated 2/17/2000 2:22:37 AM Pacific Standard Time,
        webmaster@... writes:

        <<
        X The list be moderated MORE.
        o The list should NOT be moderated.
        o There should be MORE rules.
        o There should be LESS rules.
        X There should be another private list for PI's only.
        o We don't need another list.

      • SleuthOne@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 17 3:13 PM

          webmaster@... writes:

          (GEEZ)...to VOTE DO NOT RESPOND TO THE LIST --please go to the below URL

          << http://www.egroups.com/vote?id=950782642077&listname=infoguys-list >>

          --HELP!!! I GIVE UP!!!

          <<
          X The list be moderated MORE.
          o The list should NOT be moderated.
          o There should be MORE rules.
          o There should be LESS rules.
          X There should be another private list for PI's only.
          o We don't need another list.

        • Adam Grant
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 17 4:51 PM
            >From: webmaster@...
            >To: infoguys-list@egroups.com
            >Subject: [infoguys-list] POLL: Infoguy Listserve New Rules and Moderators
            >Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2000 02:17:22 -0800
            >
            ><< text1.html >>
            Please help me or tell me what to do......When I signed up for this service
            I needed it...I was in the business. I'm not anymore, don't want the junk
            mail. do you know who I contact to get it stoped. It cloggs Up my mail.
            i'd appreciate any help.

            Thanks
            Adam Grant