Covert GPS tracking

  • Bob Hrodey
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2008
      Anyone have a Release/Hold Harmless agreement used with covert GPS tracking?

      Have client (owner of car, I have copy of title) who wishes one
      installed to track partner (co-owner).

      Would like to see what's out there to craft one of my own. Had one that
      one of you posted to a list but (naturally) can't find the puppy now.

      Thanks

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      e-mail: inquiry@... or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063