Re: [infoguys-list] Something to seriously consider

    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 25, 2008
      We trace and report. This is basically for everyone.

      ss

    • Ricky Gurley
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 25, 2008
        As previously stated, it is
        > harmless and only takes a couple minutes of one's time.

        And that is exactly why I don't even bother....... It is "harmless",
        EVEN to the perpetrators.. Every time one is shut down, ten more seem
        to crop up.. This is "big business" to the people that are doing this,
        they just look at one operation being shut down as "the temporary
        elimination of competition"... Watch these scams and see if you don't
        notice a steady INCLINE instead of a decline in such scams...

        Don't let me discourage anyone else, though.. I have my own way of
        dealing with these "rotten bastards", and I don't get many of these
        types of email anymore..

        However, if you have the time to report every one of them, please by
        all means do so. I am happy that someone is..

        Rick.

        Direct Office Number: (573) 234-6876
        Office Phone: (573) 234-4647 Ext. 110
        Car Phone: (573) 529-0808
        Cell Phone: (573) 398-0024
        Toll Free Phone: (888) 571-0958
        Toll FreeFax: (877) 795-9800
        EMERGENCY LINE: (573) 234-4871

        RMRI, Inc. Websites
        (1) http://www.rmriinc.com

        RMRI, Inc. Blogs
      • Glad4JC@aol.com
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 26, 2008
          Sue,

          I usually forward all my emails like this to _fraud@..._
          (mailto:fraud@...) , does that get the same attention or do I need to do it the way you
          mentioned for more effect?

          Gladys Brierley
          ACCURATE INVESTIGATIONS
          PO Box 872
          Newton, MS 39345
          601-683-2094 bus & fax
          601-480-3181 cell
          Bus Lic # 1499
          Duns# 8082376
          _www.accurateinvestigation.com_ (http://www.accurateinvestigation.com/)
          Member of NAIS, NLLI, ACI, MPIA, APIA
          Regional Director NLLI
          Public Relations Officer MPIA

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 26, 2008
            Gladys -

            I truly don't have an answer except that since they want the complaints
            filed at their website, perhaps that would be best. I hope you are at least
            forwarding the header also.

            ________________________

            818-246-3001 FAX

            "one Nation under God"

            a military veteran

          • liusiguang
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 27, 2008
              Folks,
              IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center) is a clearinghouse for internet fraud and crime
              complaints. They keep a database that currently has well over a million entries, accessible
              for law enforcement. In addition, when a complaint comes in, LEO's in the victim's
              jurisdiction are notified. The database is fully searchable by members.

              As bad guys seldom develop a fraud methodology that they plan to use only once, they are
              likely doing the same thing around the country. Therefore, there are victims around the
              country - and LEO's attempting to help. The database is searchable on every field,
              including the investigating officer. LEO's can contact each other regarding a particular bad
              guy. They have some really great success stories, and the organization continues to grow.

              They are operated by the FBI, but have civilian billets as well.

              So...Bottom line, absolutely file any complaints with them. You may provide the missing
              piece of evidence that nails the bad guy.

              LSG

              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 27, 2008
                Samuel -

                Thank you for such a responsible and informative reply.

                818-246-3001 FAX

                "one Nation under God"

                a military veteran