Looking for a surveillance investigator in Charlotte, North Carolina for next week

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 20, 2008
      Everyone,

      A current client of ours needs a surveillance investigator in Charlotte, North Carolina next week, preferably a decoy operation, if legal in NC. I am not sure what the laws are in North Carolina regarding the use of a decoy or what you can and can't do but if you or someone you know is able to handle this, please have them email me their contact information, rates and availability for next week. The case will be for 1 day and 4 hours minimum. Please include a list of what equipment you use.

      Thanks,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Online Store: http://store.intelligentops.com
      Free Print Magazine: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com

      Member: PICA, CDIA and NAIS
      VP Public Relations: Toastmasters Word Warriors Club #9681

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES.