Re: [infoguys-list] Seeking a sponsor

  • Camm Lounsbury
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 10, 2008
      True enough.  Good point, Bob.

      Camm Lounsbury
      PA Lic # 90-MD-2006
      335 East Main St.
      Bradford, PA 16701
      814-362-3571
      camm_lounsbury@...

      --- On Thu, 10/9/08, Bob Hrodey <rth@...> wrote:

      From: Bob Hrodey <rth@...>
      Subject: Re: [infoguys-list] Seeking a sponsor
      To: infoguys-list@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, October 9, 2008, 5:04 PM

      Camm Lounsbury, wrote the following at or about 10/9/2008 2:50 PM:
      > I agree with Vicki. "charming" and "captivating" aren't the descriptions you want to use to sell yourself to the industry. You might want to polish up some kind of resume, indicate any experience or training you have, etc. Simply putting the message out there probably won't get you much, if anything.

      Oh, I don't know. It did get her some constructive criticism.
      Hopefully, she will take it heart and move forward with her plans. If
      she doesn't, Vicki and you are correct, that career path probably will
      end right here.

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob
      Hrodey & Associates Established 1977
      e-mail: inquiry@hrodey. com or rth@...
      Illinois License 115-000783 Wisconsin 8045-063