Re-Post

  • Gary Krisulevicz
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2008
      I apologize for whatever I did to make that post look like it does, here is what I wanted to say:

      I am looking for a PI in Florida that can get me an FSU police report and possibly more later on. You would need to be either in Tallahasse or very close. Please contact me through here or my personal email:
      gary@...

      Thanks.
       Gary L. Krisulevicz
      Bartlet Agency, LLC