The print version of Criminal Defense Magazine is being pushed back to February but November wil be sent out in online format

  • Raymond Miller Intelligentops.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      I apologize for any inconvenience but the premiere issue that was slated to go out in November will be in online format only. Due to unforeseen circumstances in the economy, many of our advertisers would like to be placed in the February issue instead of the first issue. Due to the fact that this is a free magazine, it wouldn't make much sense footing the bill for a print magazine with no advertisers paying the bill. It seems that the financial crisis is hitting all industries including ours. Credit is getting more difficult and companies are struggling everywhere to stay afloat.

      Keep an eye on your Mailboxes in February for the first print issue going out. I am still taking advertisers for the online version and if anyone is interested in advertising in the online version, contact me via email for a rate card or go to the criminal defense magazine website and download it for yourself at www.criminaldefensemagazine.com/advertise.

      Thank you for your understanding in this matter,

      Raymond A. Miller, CA PI 25445
      Intelligent Ops International, Inc.
      Post Office Box 718
      Yucca Valley, CA 92286
      1.760.333.6978

      Website: http://www.Intelligentops.com
      Online Store: http://store.intelligentops.com
      Free Print Magazine: http://www.criminaldefensemagazine.com

      Member: PICA, CDIA and NAIS
      VP Public Relations: Toastmasters Word Warriors Club #9681

      THIS IS A CONFIDENTIAL COMMUNICATION. THE INFORMATION COMPILED HEREIN, ALONG WITH ATTACHMENTS, MAY BE SUBJECT TO ATTORNEY/CLIENT AND WORK PRODUCT PRIVILEGES.