October Piracy Assignments

  • signalauditing
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 2, 2008
      Signal Auditing, Inc., wants YOU to visit www.signalauditing. com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and sign up now!!
      Join Signal Auditing, Inc., home of the NFL Sunday Ticket audits, today
      for the opportunity to audit the following October events:

      * NFL Sunday Ticket every Sunday now thru December 28, 2008 *
      October 11, 2008 - Tarver v. Dawson on Showtime PPV * October 18,
      2008 - Pavlik v. Hopkins on HBOPPV * October 25, 2008 - UFC 90 -
      Silva v. Cote

      Our Auditors are thrilled with our stellar reputation, quick payment and
      great support staff!!

      We pay on time, every time....ALWAYS within 14 days!!!

      We also offer our auditors guaranteed piracy work throughout the year
      for our various clients. Our piracy assignments include (but are NEVER
      limited to) 17 weeks of NFL Sunday Ticket 2008, Mega March Madness, All
      UFC matches, heavyweight and title boxing, site inspections, and World
      Cup qualifying soccer matches...AND we are always adding more.

      Visit our website www.signalauditing. com
      <http://www.signalauditing.com/> and read testimonials from some of our
      auditors and sign up now!!!!

      Signal Auditing, Inc.,

      The Nation's Leading Company in the Fight Against Signal Piracy

      Steven Levine, COO
      Sherry Giammichele, CEO

      Signal Auditing, Inc.
      PO Box 491