FLIP Mysteries Airing Again Tomorrow Night Please Watch

  • Denise Marhoefer
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2008
      The importance of finding truth is relevant in all areas of our work.
      Please support by watching the very dedicate women of FLIP

      Thank You In Advance Denise

      F.L.I.P. Mysteries: Women on the Case
      Wednesday, October 1 at 6pm ET/PT

      They are a team of women who band together online to track clues and solve
      cases across the country. They call themselves FLIP, which stands for Female
      Legal & Investigative Professionals.

      In our premiere episode we follow the team on its case that leads to its
      formation: the tell tale t-shirt that revolves around the mysterious murder
      of a woman in Baltimore, Maryland. The newly formed FLIP team identifies the
      victim from the details on the shirt, helps the Baltimore police renew its
      efforts to solve what is now clearly a homicide, and now a family is also
      able to put its mother and sister to rest.

      Then we follow the team to Quincy, Massachusetts (Boston area) on a ticking
      clock case. FLIP must find the culprit who has been leaving notes and
      kidnapping threats on the porches of homes where families live with small
      children. Employing a handwriting expert, internet researchers, and seasoned
      investigators, the FLIP team incredibly is able to catch the stalker hours
      before he strikes.
      The FLIP site:
      http://flipmysteries.tv

      --
      Denise Marhoefer
      Independent Investigative Journalist

      All of our efforts are dedicated to the creation and restoration of
      good in the lives of children--