La Mirada, CA Office-Ready to move in condition!!!

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      My Esteemed Colleagues,

      An opportunity has presented itself and we have an Office to rent to
      anyone looking for a low cost, freeway accessible & centrally located
      business office. It is will be a shared building with a large individual
      office, a common reception area, and kitchen area & employee room. The
      office is located off of the 5 Freeway in the city of La Mirada, CA on
      the border of Los Angeles & Orange Counties.

      We are asking approx $650.00 per month or half of the months rent &
      utilities. Feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. The
      phone lines (Vonage-1 phone & 1 Fax) and wireless internet are ready to
      be assumed. You will save money and be able to start business the same
      day.
      This may be an opportunity for you to increase your exposure, while
      reducing your overhead.

      Business ventures will also be strongly considered. If you are
      interested, I can email you some photographs of the office and or meet
      with you personally.

      Best regards,

      Claude Ammons-PI/QM

      Email addy. - Claude@...
      Alpha & Omega Foundation Enterprises Inc. DBA...
      Corinthian Group/P.I. # 23070
      517 N. Mountain Ave. # 118
      Upland, Ca 91786

      Toll Free # (877) OUR-EYEZ = 687-3939
      Bus. # (909) 931-3595 Fax # (909) 923-7297

      Member: N.C.I.S.S.
      P.I.C.A.-2nd VP
      S.C.F.I.A.
      W.A.D
      BNI-Visitor Host
      "The World's Largest Referral Organization"
      Visit us at http://Corinthian-Group.com <http://corinthian-group.com/>