*** CSI Actor, Detective O'Riley to be Guest Speaker at PICA Conference***

  • Claude
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 7, 2008
      My Esteemed Colleagues, This week I wanted to highlight the PICA
      Conference celebrity guest speaker, Skipp O'Brien from the hit show, CSI
      (Crime Scene Investigation). Starting with its season premiere on
      October 6, 2000, CSI: Crime Scene Investigation has captivated
      television audiences from its first episode. Detective Sergeant Ray
      O'Riley, who was played by Skipp O'Brien, will be our guest celebrity
      speaker during the PICA conferences dinner on Saturday evening, November
      15th, 2008. In addition to his reoccurring role in CSI as Detective
      O'Riley, he has played the roles of a Police Sergeant in "Monk" a Police
      Lt. in "The District" a State Trooper in "Black Sheep" a Customs Agent
      in "Blow" a Correction Officer in "The Practice" a Court Guard in "Liar
      Liar" a Campus Police Officer in "Higher Learning", a Sheriff in
      "Rodney" a Police Officer in "Ally McBeal" and a Bodyguard in "Hunter"
      as well as numerous other roles. It looks like he needs to add "Private
      Investigator" to his credits. In addition to our guest celebrity
      dinner on Saturday evening, here are the other attractions that should
      make this a conference a must for any private investigator: * Criminal
      Defense Investigation - an 8-hour intensive training course taught by
      Brandon Perron, from The Criminal Defense Investigation Training
      Council. * Medical Billing & Negotiations - a 2-hour training course
      taught by Bruce Hanley, JD, PI * Advanced Skip Tracing Techniques - a
      2-hour training course taught by Erin Rutledge of IRB Search *
      Telephone Investigations - a 2-hour training course taught by J. Corey
      Friedman of Nick Harris Detectives * Judgment Enforcement Overview - a
      2 1/2-hour training course taught by Raymond R. Goldstein, Esq. of the
      Center for Enforcement of Family Support * Forensic Computer Evidence
      Discovery - a 2-hour training course taught by Rick Albee of Date
      Chasers, Inc. * Contracts & Retainers - a 2-hour training course
      taught by Brandon Perron of www.defenseinvestigator.com
      <http://www.defenseinvestigator.com/> ...and so much more PICA's
      Annual Business Meeting & Conference November 14, 15 & 16, 2008 Casa
      Sirena in Oxnard, CA Click on www.picaconference.com
      <http://www.picaconference.com/> for more information or to become a
      PICA member visit us at http://www.PICANOW.com <http://www.picanow.com/>
      <http://www.picanow.com/>