Make $250.oo in 15 Minutes Work

  • BILL HEARN
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 6, 2008
      Group...

      I would like to Introduce an Easy Way to Make $250.oo
      in 15 minutes. I'll show you Step by Step, how to add this
      Opportunity to your businees plan. If you utilize this, you
      should bring in, several Thousand Dollars Extra, each month.
      The bottom line of this opportunity, is using Skip Tracing
      and Marketing, to specific Groups, that will pay this fee, up
      front. I will also, give you other $$$ making Opportunities, that
      you can use to make Extra Money. For more info, Please contact me
      offlist at 253 862 3037 or consources@yahoo. com.

      Bill...

      Bill Hearn
      253 862 3037