Re: [infoguys-list] Phone call records . . . Now Bob, there ya go again

  • oracleintl@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
      Hi Bob,

      Now just listen to you, there you go preachin' gloom and doom, actin' as if
      telephone toll records were some kind of sensitive, or something. Then you
      wanna be goin' and acting like PI's actually use Subpoenas . . . doncha know
      that real PI's don't bother with all that silly stuff?

      I mean, just look at the most famous PI I know of. I dare say that Anthony
      Pellicano could not have begun to get where he is today if he'd listened to
      someone like you!

      I know, I know, you're gonna blather on some nonsense about Touch Tone, the
      company that was reported to have given mobsters the phone info of LA police
      officers, and been instrumental in identifying mob informants . . . a very
      bad Rapp I say.

      ; )

      Bill E. Branscum, Investigator
      Oracle International
      Naples, FL 34101
      (239) 304-1639 V
      (239) 304-1640 F
      (239) 641-6782 C

      In a message dated 9/5/2008 12:32:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      rth@... writes:

      Brian Clukies, wrote the following at or about 9/5/2008 11:07 AM:
      > I have a client who would like to get incoming/outgoing call records. I
      have no experience in this area and will advise the client to directly contact
      whoever can help her. Please email responses only.

      If they aren't her phone records: SUBPOENA or COURT ORDER

      If they are her records: Telephone call to the carrier and a request.

      Any other way: Keep bond money and a retainer handy.

      I typically comply with "e-mail only" requests but since it appears
      there are still some people who haven't gotten the word about telco
      records...

      --
      Enjoy,

      Bob

      deal here.

      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
        In a message dated 9/5/2008 9:44:23 A.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
        oracleintl@... writes:

        a very bad Rapp I say.

        I just fell off my chair laughing.

        James Rapp should have been the "bouncing ball" for the CO legislators to
        follow. Licensing should have been mandated immediately after his arrest. To
        the best of my recollection, he got interested in phone bills, etc. while
        serving prison time in the first place.

        God, grant me the patience to put up with all of the ignorance !!!!!!

        ________________________

        818-246-3001 FAX

        "one Nation under God"

        a military veteran

        deal here.

      • oracleintl@aol.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008
          Ohhhhhhhh Sue, you had to go and spoil my fun. Sure as God made little
          green apples, some nitwit would weigh in with a lecture, not considering where
          Pellicano is today, or noting that I spelled rap "Rapp."

          Shame, shame, shame . . .

          ; )

          Bill

          In a message dated 9/5/2008 12:53:34 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
          suesarkis@... writes:

          I just fell off my chair laughing.

          deal here.

        • Ricky Gurley
          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 5, 2008

            > I just fell off my chair laughing.

            Everyone should be laughing at this complete nonsense.. I find it
            INCREDIBLE that there is just ONE Private Investigator that is on the
            Internet and is not aware of the dangers involving obtaining someone
            else's phone records...

            That being said, it is not always necessary to have a court order to
            get phone records LEGALLY... I worked a case while back and the subject
            of the investigation was more than happy to give me his phone records,
            AND all of his bank statements and other financial records. He just set
            them out on the curb for me to pick up every Thursday; completely
            intact........

            Rick.

            RMRI, Inc.
            http://rmriinc.bestcyberinvestigator.com